Arenadata Streaming (ADS) is an efficient, scalable, fault-tolerant solution for streaming data processing in real-time, adapted for corporate use and built on the basis of Apache Kafka and Apache Nifi – open source projects.
One of the features of the implementation of the platform is the use of technology, similar to the transaction logs used in database management systems.
A streaming platform has three key capabilities:
- Publish and subscribe to streams of records, similar to a message queue or enterprise messaging system;
- Store streams of records in a fault-tolerant durable way;
- Process streams of records as they occur.
ADS is generally used for two broad classes of applications:
- Building real-time streaming data pipelines that reliably get data between systems or applications;
- Building real-time streaming applications that transform or react to the streams of data.
Functional of Arenadata Streaming
Single access point:
- Use as a corporate data bus for all your applications.
Easy, safe and reliable way to control data flow:
- Collect large data streams safely and efficiently manage them in real-time.
- Create data streams that support differentiated access rights to them.
Fast and continuous development:
- Develop streaming analytic applications in minutes in real-time without a single line of code.
ADS contains all the necessary components for collecting, analyzing and processing data in real-time, provides storage and transmission in the semantics of “exactly-once delivery” in a safe and fault-tolerant way, providing a convenient interface for administration and development.
- The solution architecture provides consistency for streaming data in real-time.
- Add new servers to the cluster as needed.
- Ability to build geo-distributed infrastructure.
- Works on any x86-compatible hardware. Get recommended system requirements from our experts.
- Flow control, adding and configuring real-time data sources.
- Flexible data access control mechanisms.
- Connectors to different systems: Elasticsearch, SAP HANA, Vertica, Couchbase, Cassandra, CouchDB, IBM MQ, etc. A wide range of APIs for integration with other external systems.
Simplicity and flexibility:
- Allows you to create workflow using a graphical interface or develop your own applications using the SDK to improve work efficiency.