Arenadata LogSearch can be used in the following two ways:
- As a scalable full-text search and analysis engine capable of storing large amounts of data and performing near real-time search and analytics.
- As an enabler for applications with comprehensive functionality and advanced search requirements.
ADLS product owner, Arenadata
“Support of open source technologies is very important to us. We are keen to invest our energy in developing new promising products that will be available to the project community without any restrictions. This is why we chose the OpenSearch fork as the new base for our product.”
The Arenadata LogSearch near-term roadmap includes:
- introducing features to meet market expectations
- implementing service and data security mechanisms
- developing core metric analysis functionality
- adding support of domestic operating systems.